Each month (or so) we send out a newsletter to our followers. You can browse old newsletters on this page - even old news is good news! Look back on tips and topics that interest you.
Jan 5, 2016 - Issue 58
Happy New Year from Inner Source Health.
in this edition:
- discounts for visits and online!
- pink drum set music riddle, can you guess?
- events: liver health, anxiety book signing, brain health, depression, and much more
Issue 58 - August 12, 2015
In this issue:
- the real food cleanse and 20% for inner source patients
- new FREE lecture on weight loss in NYC
- what's on the blog: MTHFR, intermittent fasting, exercise for anxiety and much more
Issue 57 - September 2014
Nut Consumption and Your Best Health - Dr. Peter interviewed on News12
Natural Menopause Relief - Dr. Pina on the Katie Couric Show
Probiotics for Preventing the Sniffles, Preparing for Cold and Flu Season - by Dr. Anne Williams
Pregnancy Preparation - By Siobhan Hanlon ND
Robin Williams Loss and Holistic Care for Depression - Psychology Today Blog by Dr. Peter
Simple Steps for Back-To-School Preparation, Routine - by Dr. Anne Williams
Coffee Good or Bad? - Dr. Peter Bongiorno interviewed by Natural
Let's Play -
What Is Sophia Eating???
Issue 56 - July 2014
What do Inner Source Health and Cleveland Clinic have in common? - by Cynthia Hewett LAc
Facial Rejuvenation and the Anti-aging Process - by Donna Nesteruk LAc
A Cold Splash in the Shower - How Can It Help Anxiety and Depression? - by Dr. Peter Bongiorno
ADHD as An Immune and Digestive Disease? - by Dr. Anne Williams
Naturopathic Care, Heart Disease and Health Care Costs - by Dr. Anne Williams
Dr. Pina Interviewed by Bastyr University About Representing Natural Medicine in the Media
Issue 55 - May 1, 2014
Dr. Pina on the Dr. Oz Show - Medicinal Mushrooms
Dr. Anne on FOX's Hannity - Medical Marijuana
Menopause? - Naturopathic medicine and acupuncture
Dr. Pina on Dr. Oz - Chinese Herbal Medicines
Pelvic Floor Diastasis - Rachelle Bojer LMT on News12 Long Island Naturally
Dr. Peter Radio Interview - Depression, with Ronald Hoffman
Dr. Pina on Dr. Couric - Where medicine is going?
- Flavonoids Reduce Thyroid
- Ways to Help the Metal Taste from Chemothearpy
- Fertility and Embryo Quality Using Acupuncture - by Dr. Anne Williams
- Facil Rejuvenation and the Anti-Aging Process - by Donna Nesteruk, LAc
Issue # 54 - April 11, 2014
April 2014 Healthletter at a glance:
- LIVER and SPRINGTIME
- Dr. Pina shoots a new Dr. Oz show
- Leaky Gut and Mood
- Pau D'Arco and Heart Health
- Facial Rejuvenation
- Heart Health
- Breast Cancer
- Low Back Pain
- Cruciferous Vegetables Inflammation Reducer
- obesity and carbs
Issue 53 - March 7, 2014
In this issue:
The Difference between A1 and A2 Milk
Fukushima Radiation in Your Food
Flame Retardant Wool
plus, tons of new healthy events and lectures
Issue 52 - Febraury 7, 2014
In this Issue:
- Insulin and Diabetes
- Fish Oil Prevents Diabetes by 33%
- Wet wipes to blame for your baby's rash?
- Vitamin D in seniors is associated with fewer falls
- Melatonin for weight loss?
new events galore:
- 02.05.14 Cardiovascular Disease and Natural Health
- 02.08.14 Dr. Siobhan lecturing at the Strength For Life Wellness Cancer Retreat.
- 02/12/14 Our Gastrointestinal Health: It's a Gut Feeling.
- 02/14-16th Naturopathic Medicine for Mood Disorder with Cancer
- 2/20/14 Food and Your Genetics
- 2/28/14 - Harmony with springtime for Best Health
Issue 51 - January 9, 2014
Healthletter Issue 51 - January 9, 2014
child's immune health
emotions and winter
ashwaganda for anxiety
Photoalbum of Drs. Pina and Peter at Barron's Financial Advisor Summit
New Research in:
- Depression and Zinc
- Alzheimers' and Vitamin E
- Heart Disease and the Mediterranean Diet
December 6, 2013
Holiday Parties: NYC and Huntington
Read Dr Peter's article in Psychology Today:
Is There A Blood Sugar Monster Lurking Within You?
- natural diabetes support 12-10-13
- quit smoking 12-12-13
- your liver and your health 1-14-14
- cardiovascular disease: natural supports 2-05-14